Parenting the gifted or twice-exceptional child through the primary and secondary educational system can be a challenging experience at times. We know it is not an easy task for most families.
Minds That Soar, LLC, can provide the expertise, experience and guidance to help parents build understanding, support and advocacy to obtain the services and opportunities their child needs to succeed. We show parents how to collaborate with educators and administrators to develop strategies that meet each diversely gifted child’s academic needs and fulfill our mission:
Empowering students around the globe to reach their true potential.
- Building the gifted and twice-exceptional child’s academic team
- Structuring successful parent/teacher relationships
- Developing personalized/differentiated strength-based learning strategies
- Creating home-school communication plans
- Facilitating parent/teacher meetings
- Establishing collaborative relationships with supporters of gifted education
Also providing services in:
- Improving student organizational and study skills
- Implementing technology-based solutions, including mobile devices
- Consulting with school districts and teachers to support classroom instruction
- Designing parent and teacher workshops
In 2018, 50% of all fees collected for Minds That Soar, LLC, services will be donated to not-for-profit organizations focused on improving the lives of children and families in the U.S. and around the world.